To claim warranty
Browning Trail Cameras Australian is proud to announce all the cameras sold on our site are covered with 1-year Australian GENUINE Warranty - which means the products are protected by Australian Consumer Law
As an official Authroised online store - We are a fully AUTHORISED Australian
distributor - approved to sell distributed Browning Licensed products for the Australian market. Which means you get 12 months GENUINE Local warranty - no questions asked.
Rules for the 1 Year Exclusive Warranty:
- Warranty starts from time of purchase and continues for a full 12 months after that.
- Warranty only applies to items which you bought through Browningtrailcameras.com.au
- If your camera becomes defective and the camera is now discontinued and we are unable to give you the exact model as a replacement, we will exchange it for a similar item that we can both agree upon.
- Camera cannot be marked on, damaged or defaced in any way. Warranty is for manufacturer defect only.
- In accordance with the warranty, it does not cover physical damage, water damage or any other damages’ caused from misused, unauthorized use of external batteries, accidents, fires or insect infestations or damages caused by wild animals.
- It is the buyers responsibility for returning the product, unless the cost of doing so is significant.
- If the item you have purchased becomes faulty within the 12 months from the purchase date, we will replace it free of charge.
- If at any time after the 1 year manufacturer warranty period and the item becomes faulty it will be sent away to the manufacturer for repair at a smaller cost.
- If a camera or any accessory has been modified in any way - any warranty claim is void.
Warranty Claims on Cameras.
If you are having a problem with a camera or just have a quick question, you can always contact us via email and we may know of a solution to fix your camera's issue. If the game camera is defective, or, you are not happy with the performance, please contact us via email. We will email you back with an instruction on where to send it back. Once the RMA is issued (via email), within 7 days, you will need to ship the camera to us. We will ship the replacement back to you for free.
If you are returning a camera to us please return it along with the RMA form filled out.
Browning Trail Cameras Aust
Arncliffe NSW 2205
All warranties/faults/DOA(dead on arrivals) must be reported by sending emails only to firstname.lastname@example.org , this is to validate the warranty process.
We would like to recommend you to (A) use a traceable delivery method for all returns and (B) insure your delivery for safe return to BTC-A (Browning Trail Camera Australia) so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to undertake the advised recommendations, you are responsible for loss or damage to the product during shipping. The buyer is responsible for returning the product, unless the cost of doing so is significant.
Under NO circumstances do we accept cash on delivery returns
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would to hear from you. If you have an inquiry or would like to contact one of our team, please fill out Enquiries Form.
Or Call us monday-friday, 9am-5pm AEST
Contact Phone: 02 95677476
Address: Browning Trail Cameras Australia
Arncliffe N.SW 2205